1. Name and address of the person responsible for processing
Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is:
Name: Christian Brandt
Address: Fennpfuhlweg 64, 13059 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 162 199 29 86
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The above data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- To further administrative
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who sent the request and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
b) When using our tools
If you use the Tools (e.g. Password generator, …) that are hosted in a Microsoft Azure hosted Web-Service (texyte.azurewebsites.net) there is a need to send data (including some personal) to a processing backend.
The personal data collected by us for the use of providing or calculating the results and will not be saved but maybe used anonymized for some analytical purposes.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR as well as
- this is legally permissible and required under Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you
We only use technically necessary cookies on our website.
4.1 Technically necessary cookies
Technically necessary cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. By setting it, you can navigate our website and use its features.
The legal basis for the collection and processing of personal data in the context of the use of technically necessary cookies is the fulfilment of our contractual obligations (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR) or the protection of our legitimate interests, which consist in particular in providing you with our website with its essential functions (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
Information on any rights of objection in connection with data processing on the basis of legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR) can be found in section 4.2
4.2 Technically necessary cookies (right of objection)
Please note that you can also access our website without technically necessary cookies. However, the use of certain functions on our website may then only be possible to a limited extent.
4.3 Rejecting cookies
You have the option of configuring your web browser so that a message is displayed when a cookie is set/saved. You also have the option of rejecting cookies as a matter of principle. It is also possible to view and delete cookies that have already been set via your browser.
5. Rights of data subjects
You have the right to:
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it
and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have given your consent in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR have lodged an objection to the processing
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible
- In accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- In accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our place of business
6. Data security
In order to ensure data security, the transmission of the contents of our website is encrypted using the SSL procedure in accordance with the state of the art. In order to secure the data, we and the commissioned service providers with whom corresponding contractual agreements have been made use of suitable measures in accordance with the state of the art, in particular to restrict access to the data, to protect against changes and loss, and to ensure confidentiality in accordance with the state of the art.